template

Monday, May 31, 2010

Goodbye, Geo!

Today I said farewell to my trusty old '97 Geo Prizm. My car that has been with me since I was the ripe old age of 16. I will miss it. I will miss it's squeaking when you start it up, the shaking at over 55 miles an hour, the one and only hubcap on the front right tire, the missing light, and the glued on driver-side mirror. But most of all I'll miss the embarrassment of driving that thing around...So this post is to say hasta la vista to my old car and to say bienvenidos to my new '07 Ford Fusion.


It's quite an upgrade, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Sweet car! will that be the "Getaway car?" on your wedding day and when you all leave your reception after the reception and will this be the car that is "trashed"/decorated? HA! HA! JK

    ReplyDelete