template

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Our First Place

This past week has been so busy I just feel like passing out on the couch! The good news is that I can now officially pass out on my own couch. Mark and I have started to move in to our apartment this week and it is so exciting--I can't wait to get all settled in!

Our apartment is in North Salt Lake which will be nice for Mark's early morning commute to Salt Lake City. Now he can wake up at 4:45 instead of 4:15!

Here's brief look at the outside..

We picked up our sectional on Tuesday which I was looking forward to all week--It actually looks live we have a living room now! When we picked we didn't realize that they gave us two pieces that didn't fit together. Luckily Mark and my brother-in-law Kodie realized this before they got both of the pieces up to our third-floor apartment. But it's so nice to finally have it!


We also went to Big Lots beforehand and bought some storage cabinets for all of our books and DVDs. (Mark had a ton!) Mark and I made a pretty good team putting the first one together. It was a little confusing and took FOREVER, but we managed to come up with a finished product.(picture coming soon!)

Here's a better look at the rest of the place:

Our Bedroom
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Guest Bathroom
Our Bathroom
Outside Deck
I know there's a lot of pictures in this post, but I am just so excited for our own place. I can't wait for you all to come and visit!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your new place looks awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting! (and i love sectional couches, they're so cozy!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love to come and see it and visit. Let us know when would be a good time.

    ReplyDelete