template

Monday, May 2, 2011

Disneyland!


Mark and I finally had the chance to take somewhat of a "Honeymoon" even though it was about 7 months late. We decided to go to Disneyland and I was so excited because I hadn't been since 1999! That's before California Adventure was around! It was so nice to take a vacation and spend time with just the two of us.

We woke up at about 5:00 am on March 2nd and drove all the way there. We checked in at the motel at about 3:45 and went straight to Disneyland! Our motel was about a 10-15 minute walk to the trams which actually wasn't too bad until the last day when my feet were killing me! 5 days of walking all day really wore me out!

The first two days there were so nice!  There were literally only 15 minute waits to get on pretty much every ride!  Of course the weekend was a lot busier, but I think the longest we really waited our whole time there was a little over an hour and we were able to ride all of our favorite rides at least 5 times.  

Eating in the park was so expensive!  One of our nights there we ate at Ariel's Grotto which was our most expensive dinner.  We did get good seating for "The World of Color" at California Adventure.  It was definitely one of the coolest things I've ever seen.  It's pretty much "Fantasmic on steroids.."  as Mark put it I think.  

On our last day there, we ended up getting season passes! We were debating whether or not to do it, and it wasn't much more, so we're planning on going again at leas
t two more times in the next year!

It was such a different experience than I remember from when I was young.. and I know it will be totally different when we have kids too!..

It's taken so long to finally post this, so I will just share a few pictures from our trip..


World of Color



The Best Ride Ever!  I beat Mark every time!


1 comment: