template

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Disneyland: Take 2

It's been almost a month since we got back from our last trip and I haven't even blogged about it yet!

Mark and I were able to go back to Disneyland at the end of August for summer vacation.  This time we also went with Mark's parents and his brother Keith.  Disneyland is so much fun--I can't wait to go with kids! We are planning to get one more use out of our season passes in January and will be taking my mom along too.

Sailor Mickey!

Gotta love the castle!

Right before the parade, these guys came out with their brooms and dustpans and started to paint the sidewalk with water.  What?
It's Mickey Mouse!  So fun.. I snapped a picture before it evaporated!

We can't wait to go back, because we probably won't go again until we have kids.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment