template

Friday, May 4, 2012

Lately

It's been awhile since I've done this whole blogging thing but I've made it a goal to start blogging more often if I can.
There has been a lot going on lately and it seems like the last couple of months have just zoomed by! It feels so much like summer already that I can't wait for the nice weather.Everyone came over to our house for Easter last month to have dinner. The kids got to color eggs and had a lot of fun.

On the 21st we celebrated my grandpa's 80th birthday. We had it at our church and I ended up making yummy cupcakes! We had a great turnout, and my sister Krystal came down from Idaho with Sidney and Avry. I haven't seen them for awhile and they are getting so big. Sidney's voice is starting to change! We also finally ventured out to City Creek. We went on a Monday and it was perfect! We took trax which was really nice because it stops right in front of City Creek and we didn't have to try to park downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment