template

Monday, June 27, 2011

July 4th Decorations

I love 4th of July decorations--they are so cute!  I've seen so many blogs with so many good ideas lately. So when I walked into Ben Franklin the other day I couldn't resist buying some supplies to make my own decoration to hang on our door.  One of the reasons I love Ben Fraklin is because they always have so many craft displays made up with so many good ideas!  I am not very creative on my own--I have to have something to go off of, so I love stealing other people's ideas.  Unfortunately Ben Franklin is in Kaysville so I'm not able to go up there that often anymore unless I go to visit my parents.

Anyway-- I saw a really cute flag door hanger there and had to make one for myself.  It was so easy and I had lots of fun finally putting my craft room to use!


I can't wait until next year so I can make more--July has sure seems to be sneeking up on us this year!

2 comments:

  1. That is soo cute! We should get together and make some more crafts and we should also go to Ben Franklin so that you can come and see your parents.

    ReplyDelete