template

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Birthday & Thanksgiving!

I love November!  For my birthday this year Mark told me he was going to be out of town for work.  I was bummed, but we went out to dinner the Saturday before to celebrate.  I decided on Wingers, and it was yummy.  Luckily, Mark ended up not going out of town after all, so on my real birthday he surprised me and took me to Zupa's.  We are seriously addicted.  Zupa's is always our go to place to eat. When Mark got home from work, he brought be some flowers and a picture of the Salt Lake Temple to hang up in our living room.

 
 The weekend after my birthday, we decided to paint our living room.  It was painted yellow when we moved in, and I really haven't minded the color that much, but Mark was getting bored with it.  One day we just went to home depot and grabbed all of the supplies we needed to paint!




 
I didn't really like it at first because it looked a little orange to me, but I think it's starting to grow on me...



Mark's sister Lisa came to visit us for a week over Thanksgiving.  Unfortunately, I had to work Thanksgiving! :(  I worked from 9-6 so all of my family made other plans for Thanksgiving.  Before I went to work, I prepped my apple pie and a few other things. 

Work was INSANE!  I don't understand why so many people need to go to Walgreens on Thanksgiving day! (non-24  hour pharmacies are closed) A customer literally pried open the door 5 minutes before we opened, and everyone started coming in.  I was seriously running around for 2 hours straight before it slowed down a little.  It was such a long day.  By the time I got home, it was almost 7:00.  The turkey was almost done, and I helped finish make the rest of the food. 

By the time the three of us sat down to eat, it was 7:45.  Dinner was good, but it was really different being by ourselves and eating so late. 




I'm so thankful for..
my husband who works hard to provide for us
our little baby girl who will be here soon
a house we can call ours
our two cute dogs
being able to quit my after the baby comes
the gospel
being able to get pregnant so fast after my miscarriage
all of my family and friends
and all of my blessings!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment