template

Sunday, November 4, 2012

So much to do, so little time!

I feel like I have so much more to do before the baby gets here!  The nursery furniture has been set up for a few weeks, but that's about it.  We have most of the big items (my travel system should be delivered any day now!) But there are a couple of big things we still need and lots of little stuff.  My baby shower is next week, so I'm hoping we will have a better idea of what we need after that.

 
Mark insisted that we get the Eddie Bauer travel system because he really liked them. (The depth of the cup holders and the storage had a lot to do with it--The stroller had to be good for Disneyland.)  I wanted to get a gender neutral one, but there weren't any that I particularly liked.  I decided on this gray/pink one because I really liked the colors.  If we have a boy next time I will see if I can cover it or something.   


I only have 8 more weeks!  It sounds like such a long time, but I'm hoping it will be here before I know it!  I can't wait to be done with work.. It's getting so tiring.  I still need to figure out what I'm going to do afterwards.  My original plan was to just quit as soon as my maternity leave was over, but now that I started getting my pharmacy hours in, I'm not sure what to do.  I need to get 180 hours in the pharmacy before the end of next year and it will be a whole lot easier to get the hours if I'm still working.  As of right now I only have 12!  :O

Last week at our house was spent watching the world series.  Mark was so excited for the Giants to be in it again, and I don't think he really thought they would win it all again!  Needless to say, he went crazy when they won! 


Halloween was pretty laid back this year.  I had to work that night, so Mark was left at home to pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters.  I thought I bought candy late enough for it to be eaten, but Mark proved me wrong.  (I ate some too.. but not as much!)  Luckily, we had 2 pieces of candy left at the end of the night!





No comments:

Post a Comment